You know how it is when you meet someone for the first time and they exude kindness and goodness? Well, that's what I felt when I met Bessy and Miguel for the first time. Just good people with great intentions! They really wanted to host a fun dance party for their family and friends! These are my favorite highlights of what happened at their wedding:
- They donated food baskets to the church so they could pass out to the homeless. (Love this idea!)
- Bessy walking with her parents down the long church aisle while an 8 piece mariachi band played Ave Maria. (Breathless!)
- The way we transformed the reception venue with pipe and drape and simple white decor including a white seamless dance floor. As a result the view of the venue was highlighted.
- Bessy changed into a wedding dress that her aunt had handmade.
- The couple surprised their guest with an impromptu choreographed performance to get the party started
Their goal was to make sure their guest had and blast and they certainly did!