We are both so incredibly proud to have been nominated for Best Wedding Planner for California Wedding Day Magazine for the last 3 years in a row. Do you know how many talented and amazing wedding planners there are in the Los Angeles area? A gazillion (is that even a number?)! The point is that there are TONS of wedding planners in LA! The fact that we have been nominated in this category is really humbling! Even if we don't win...that's ok. This nomination reminds us what it means to be the best. It encourages us to continue to do what we love. Being the "BEST" is kinda of a pretty big deal. Before we get all big headed and stuff, here is a reminder to ourselves and to our couples as to what that means to us!
Being the BEST means:
- Being Compassionate with our couples and their families. We know this day is fueled with lots of emotions. We understand that you want to feel like you are our only client and we want to make sure you know that your wedding is super important to us as well!
- Having the patience of a saint
- Being authentic and realz. (not a typo)
- Going against the trends. Who wants to see the same ol' design over and over again?
- Making friends with everybody including valet guys, wait staff, security guards, etc.
- Having integrity even when nobody is watching
- Having our priorities in check by continuing to live full-flavored and luxurious life through spell binding books, through thought provoking movies, music that makes you want to cha-cha, amazing friendships, and champagne brunches.
- and finally by being too legit to quit!
Thanks to everyone who voted for us! It means more to us than you know.